Get in Game Shape

Friday, March 6, 2009

All Jacked Up!

Hello Hitters,

Man, I'm all jacked up and excited!! It's one of my favorite times of the year, SPRING TRAINING!

Professional Baseball is in the air. Spring training has started, colleges have begun practice (even in the cold Northeast) High School Baseball is beginning and we even have the World Baseball Classic going. The guys are WIDE AWOKE AND READY TO STROKE!!
I have so many things to be excited about. One thing that really has me jacked up is my good friend Brandon Smith is coming on board to share all his expertise!
Brandon is a Professional Strength and Conditioning Coach who has several years of experience training baseball players, and began his career working for the New York Yankees and Cleveland Indians Organizations.
I'm excited that Brandon will be posting on this site with me and teaching all you great hitters the importance of training and conditioning....the "right" way....The Hitman way!

Stay Focused and check back often for more updates and some big announcements; coming soon!

Mike "The Hitman" Easler

No comments:

Post a Comment