Get in Game Shape

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Conditioned to Hit

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let our loyal readers know that Mike and I are busy working on a hitting and conditioning book, titled "Conditioned to Hit".

This book will be available very soon (hopefully). Once it's ready, I will provide you with all the information you will need to purchase.

In the mean time, please check out strengthcoach.com. It's only 1$ to try it out for 14 days! You can get tons of ideas and ask questions on the message board, even ask direct questions to me!

Also, coming in the next couple of days will be an interview I did with the Hitman. Find out some cool things about Mike, hitting and who the best hitter of all time was/is.

Lastly, with the book nearing completion, please leave a comment with topics you would like to see covered. We want to cover all the bases!!

Thanks,

Stay Strong,
Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment