Get in Game Shape

Thursday, June 18, 2009

What to Eat?

Hi hitters,



I've been away for awhile, but you should know, I've been working on something pretty cool for you!



Updates: I've finished up the fine points and our new Ebook, "Conditioned to Hit" will be available soon! You are in for a special treat as well! I've gone out and found a great pitching coach who wrote a manual called "How to Get Hitters Out!". You will also have access to that book as well! As a hitter it doesn't get any better. You have a chance to get a Hitting book from Mike and a Pitching book as well! You will now know what a pitcher is thinking in every situation! Mike will tell you that this Pitching coach knows the game and has been a student of pitching for his whole life. Some powerful secrets will be revealed in this book!!



Now.....On with the show!



While I was away, I received an email from a fellow trainer. He was introducing his new nutrition website and his new diet program. He is giving me a chance to download a sample 7 day nutrition plan. I dare you to show me something more confusing than NUTRITION! Anyway, I'm going to pass this info onto you!



I'm a huge believer of recovery and eating for energy, and this program delivers! So with out further nonsense from me, visit this site and download your FREE 7 day sample menu!

http://tinyurl.com/mxlctu



What are you waiting for!! Download a free sample and give it a try!



Stay Focused and eat well!

Glad to be back and get ready for some exciting stuff from the HitMan!



Brandon Smith CSCS

No comments:

Post a Comment